Vangods Forum
Log-in and start your engine up !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vangods Forum
Log-in and start your engine up !
Vangods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRRSSST!!!

3 posters

Go down

FIRRSSST!!! Empty FIRRSSST!!!

Post  EternalDuelist Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:10 pm

What what First Post! >Very Happy

Time to make this more Relevant:

With the coming of Miracle Beauty, do you think Dimensional Police should avoid Critical triggers Entirely?

EternalDuelist

Back to top Go down

FIRRSSST!!! Empty Re: FIRRSSST!!!

Post  |oS-Mk Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:00 pm

If u want to play and focus on this, yes I suggest a full stand deck would be better. But it means your build will be different, i can't giv u a perfect ans, but 8 stand works well. Of cos u must know the consequences, whereas all ur g2s are weak, so the power and damaging opponent maybe a little bit harder, but it's worth a try
|oS-Mk
|oS-Mk
Admin

https://vangods.forumjap.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EternalDuelist Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:22 am

That's true. I'm kind of hoping that BT05/012 (as far as I know an unconfirmed double r) is a Dimension Police that can further set them on the right path they need to have a solid play style

EternalDuelist

Back to top Go down

Post  FelGrand Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:05 am

EternalDuelist wrote:That's true. I'm kind of hoping that BT05/012 (as far as I know an unconfirmed double r) is a Dimension Police that can further set them on the right path they need to have a solid play style

Nope, every box have a set priority onto which units of a certain clan is placed first, then in accordance to their arrangement. Since Neo Nectar is placed #1, and it comes before Murakumos, evidently, that makes the first few Neo Nectar, which is followed by Murakumo. Dimensional Police is placed almost last as I know of. No more Dimensional Police in the Set.

FelGrand
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum