Vangods Forum
Log-in and start your engine up !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vangods Forum
Log-in and start your engine up !
Vangods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blazing Flare Beat Down !

2 posters

Go down

Blazing Flare Beat Down ! Empty Blazing Flare Beat Down !

Post  CardfightGenesis Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:48 am

Heres my Blazing Flare Deck. Pls give me advice with it.

G0: (17)

Conroe x1
Tahr x4 ( Crit )
Draco Kid x4 ( Crit )
Genjo x4 ( Heal )
Gatling Claw x4 ( Draw )

G1: (14)

Bahr x4
Iron Tail x4
Barri x3
Kinalla x3

G2: (12)

Berserk x4
Nahalem x4
Core x4

G3: (7)

Blazing Flare x4
Dual X x3

This deck focus on the Sup. Ride of Blazing Flare. To further improve Blazing Flare's ability of gaining power, I've put some burning cards ( Kinalla, Gatling Claw, Berserk ).
So, Both my Dual X and Blazing Flare can be hitting for 20k w/ Iron Tail or 21k w/ Bahr. Pls Gimme some advice on how can i improve this deck.

CardfightGenesis

Back to top Go down

Blazing Flare Beat Down ! Empty Re: Blazing Flare Beat Down !

Post  |oS-Mk Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:57 pm

okay firstly, your grade 1s are okay, but i prefer this build
4 iron tail
4 kimnara
3 barri
3 gyojo

Why no bahr and instead put gyojo? Ur main idea is to Superior ride, so u need those cards needed to superior. But u may not have them always, So its good to use gyojo, throw useless cards, and get those cards needed for superior. 4 kimnara is so that u can get cards to put inside soul easily. remember, when u superior ride, u will only have 4 souls, so cards to soul charge are really needed to produce the full combo.

so now for g2s.
i prefer this build
4 blazing core
3 berserk dragon
2 flame edge dragon
2 tejas

Why tejas? atk those boosters and when opponent no boosters they wil have a hard time to kill u. why flame edge? simple. For soul. No nehalem because it doesnt really support the main idea of BFD.

g3 wise, is okay, but i prefer put 8.
So basically will be 17 g0, 14 g1, 11 g2, and 8 g3
If you happen not to be able to superior ride, you can still get those g3s and make sure that u dont lose advantage just because u dont have any g3s. and 4 blazing flare is really too much.

preferably
3 Blazing flare
3 D.Overlord
2 Dual archdragon

why overlord? ur counterblast is not needed for BFD, so to make it in use and to force your opponent to guard, D.Overlord is a good choice. and you wont want ur Archdragon to be in the VG, while D.Overlord in the VG is quite good as it is 11k. So thats all i can say. Hope you like it Smile
|oS-Mk
|oS-Mk
Admin

https://vangods.forumjap.com

Back to top Go down

Blazing Flare Beat Down ! Empty RE: Blazing Flare Beatdown !

Post  CardfightGenesis Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:30 am

Hm.. y not maximise Berserk ? Its good for burning right ? And the CB will be used up for Kinalla and Berserk all those, Overlord wouldnt have enuf CB ?

CardfightGenesis

Back to top Go down

Post  |oS-Mk Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:42 am

nowadays do u think ppl concentrate on g2s? I dont think so. U see, mostly ppl would use their counterblast for
1 CB = conroe
1 CB = superior ride
1 CB-2 CB = Kimnara
3 CB = D.Overlord

Theres no point for u to berserk dragon, whiel u can destroy a booster, and on that same turn, u destroy the attacker too. ppl dont use blazing flare and kimnara effect recklessly, ppl use it when your opponent has a perfect field, like for example baromedes+toypoogal. then people wil use kimnara destrroy toypoogal, and on that same turn, use BFD effect cos theres 5 soul just nice, to destroy that baromedes. So by right, opponent have to summon 2 more monsters and thats already a -2 for your opponent. while u having the CB that way, u have bellicosity dragon and heal triggers too. So its just nice 5 CB.
|oS-Mk
|oS-Mk
Admin

https://vangods.forumjap.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CardfightGenesis Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:16 am

Can u help me with this deck too ?

G0:

1 COnroe
10 Crit
2 Draw

G1:

4 Bahr
4 Barri
4 Kinalla
2 Iron Tail

G2:

4 Core
4 Serk
4 Nahalem

G3:

4 Blazing Flare
3 Dual X

This deck focus-es the constant 21k that my g3 gives while control-ing the field of the enemy

CardfightGenesis

Back to top Go down

Post  CardfightGenesis Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:17 am

Oh and, as compared to the Goku deck i posted. Which is better ? In terms of stability.

CardfightGenesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down